The Welsh Martial Arts Association
- To promote the participation in Martial Arts in a safe environment.
- To regulate the quality of instruction provided to Members.
- To provide recognised grades and qualifications to all Members and black belts.
- To strengthen the bonds between the Association and other clubs/associations working for similar purposes.
- To support and organise various Martial Arts events from time to time.
- To apply an agreed proportion of any profits of the Association in furthering the objects of the Association.
Martyn is responsible for technical guidance, grade ratification, Instructor training, administration, chairing General & Annual General Meetings, and representing the Association at Governing Body events seminars.
Emma is responsible for networking, recruitment of members, raising awareness of the benefits of martial arts, research & development, instructor training (in respect of teaching of young children).
Sensei's Emma & Martyn Harris